Email Adddress: [email protected]

mining a gold reef deeping 60 degrees

mining a gold reef deeping 60 degrees

High-Grade Gold at Frenchman's Reef No. of Pages: 7

2013-5-1  1. All RC holes drilled -60 degrees to the east. 2. Four metre composite scoop samples routinely collected. 3. Composite scoop samples containing greater than 0.1 g/t gold split and re -analysed over 1 metre intervals for gold. 4. Gold analysis conducted by

Get Price

Laser scanner shows it’s metal at world’s deepest gold ...

2012-8-9  “The virgin rock temperature is around 60 degrees Centigrade and working temperatures tend to be between 30 and 35 degrees.

Get Price

Beaconsfield Gold Mine- Mining Accident Database

2006-4-25  The Tasmania Reef has an average strike length of around 350 metres, an average horizontal thickness of approximately 3.1 metres and dips to the south at an average of around 60 degrees. The underground mine was operated from 1877 for 37 years, during which time approximately 840,000 ounces of gold were produced from 1,070,000 tonnes of ore at an average mill recovered grade of 24.3 g/t gold.

Get Price

CARPENTA!UA GOLD PTY LTD TOM'S GULLY GOLD

2016-7-1  Carpentaria Gold is also the owner and operator of a gold mining operation at ... the thickness and grade of gold mineralization of this reef structure is unknown. The reef is dipping at an angle of around 23 degrees which means that ... three predominant directions: 340°-350°, 50°-60

Get Price

The Witwatersrand a Unique Gold Mining Community

The Witwatersrand gold reef is unlike any other great gold mining region. There are no glittering nuggets as in Australia, nor the meteoric bursts of the Yukon placers. Instead, this gold reef is a conglomerate composed of rounded quartz pebbles embedded in a fine grained, hard quartzitic matrix. Within the matrix are found the gold particles, usually closely associated with grains of pyrites.

Get Price

Maiden 117,000oz, 16.9g/t, Gold Resource for Bonnie

2015-11-17  The Mineral Resource is reported above a 3.0g/t gold cut-off for the Main Quarry Reef lode, comprising: ... acquired 90% of the mining lease and in 2008 the remaining 10% was acquired. Since 2006 FML have drilled ... Quarry Reef) of 40 to 60 degrees.

Get Price

GOLD PLACER DEPOSITS - Earth Sci

2017-6-26  The standard gold pan is made of stiff sheet iron and is 35cmin diameter at the top and 5-6cm deep. The rim is flared outward at an angle of about 50 degrees from the vertical. Smaller pans are used for testing, and it is advisable for most panners to

Get Price

09 Jun 1936 - MINING AND METALS - Trove

To obtain data with a view to future underground working, Lancefield (W.A.) Gold Mine N.L. has put down a diamond drill at 300ft. north and 30 degrees cast ...

Get Price

Types of Underground Mining Method Comparison

2017-3-16  In any discussion of Methods of Underground Mining Comparison, one is repeatedly confronted with the difficulty of dealing with so many variable conditions. It is not an exact science and in the choice of a method each varying factor has a certain

Get Price

CARPENTA!UA GOLD PTY LTD TOM'S GULLY GOLD

2016-7-1  Carpentaria Gold is also the owner and operator of a gold mining operation at ... the thickness and grade of gold mineralization of this reef structure is unknown. The reef is dipping at an angle of around 23 degrees which means that ... three predominant directions: 340°-350°, 50°-60

Get Price

Beaconsfield Gold Mine- Mining Accident Database

2006-4-25  The Tasmania Reef has an average strike length of around 350 metres, an average horizontal thickness of approximately 3.1 metres and dips to the south at an average of around 60 degrees. The underground mine was operated from 1877 for 37 years, during which time approximately 840,000 ounces of gold were produced from 1,070,000 tonnes of ore at ...

Get Price

The Witwatersrand a Unique Gold Mining Community

an angle of about 30 degrees.3 The Witwatersrand gold reef is unlike any other great gold mining region. There are no glittering nuggets as in Australia, nor the meteoric bursts of the Yukon placers. Instead, this gold reef is a conglomerate composed of rounded quartz pebbles embedded in

Get Price

Maiden 117,000oz, 16.9g/t, Gold Resource for Bonnie

2015-11-17  The Mineral Resource is reported above a 3.0g/t gold cut-off for the Main Quarry Reef lode, comprising: ... acquired 90% of the mining lease and in 2008 the remaining 10% was acquired. Since 2006 FML have drilled ... Quarry Reef) of 40 to 60 degrees.

Get Price

Mt. Porter Mining Plans - ASX

2016-11-14  Mt. Porter Mining Plans Sydney, 15 November 2016: Ark Mines Ltd (ASX: AHK ... to treat Mt. Porter gold ore at the nearby Union Reef mill (see AHK’s previous ... MPRC068 9988.0 10003.0 546.7 90 60 60 RC A 10 12 2 1.83 1.12 1.12 MPOP035 ...

Get Price

09 Jun 1936 - MINING AND METALS - Trove

To obtain data with a view to future underground working, Lancefield (W.A.) Gold Mine N.L. has put down a diamond drill at 300ft. north and 30 degrees cast ...

Get Price

GOLD PLACER DEPOSITS - Earth Sci

2017-6-26  The standard gold pan is made of stiff sheet iron and is 35cmin diameter at the top and 5-6cm deep. The rim is flared outward at an angle of about 50 degrees from the vertical. Smaller pans are used for testing, and it is advisable for most panners to

Get Price

Federation Gold Mine, Twenty Mile-Sandy Creek

GML 91. Another source states GML 173L. The lease contained a quartz reef 10 inches thick, dipping north-west, or 60 degrees east in another source. The reef outcropped on the east face of a ridge, forming the highest summit of it, along a fault line. North-east to south-west trending reef.

Get Price

Types of Underground Mining Method Comparison

2017-3-16  In any discussion of Methods of Underground Mining Comparison, one is repeatedly confronted with the difficulty of dealing with so many variable conditions. It is not an exact science and in the choice of a method each varying factor has a certain

Get Price

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited - Operations - Operations ...

Mining. Canadian Malartic is a large open-pit operation using large-scale excavators and trucks, on the southern edge of the Town of Malartic. Since start-up, mining activities have been mindful of the need to limit noise levels from the mining operations, with

Get Price

CARPENTA!UA GOLD PTY LTD TOM'S GULLY GOLD

2016-7-1  Carpentaria Gold is also the owner and operator of a gold mining operation at ... the thickness and grade of gold mineralization of this reef structure is unknown. The reef is dipping at an angle of around 23 degrees which means that ... three predominant directions: 340°-350°, 50°-60

Get Price

GOLD PLACER DEPOSITS - Earth Sci

2017-6-26  The standard gold pan is made of stiff sheet iron and is 35cmin diameter at the top and 5-6cm deep. The rim is flared outward at an angle of about 50 degrees from the vertical. Smaller pans are used for testing, and it is advisable for most panners to

Get Price

Federation Gold Mine, Twenty Mile-Sandy Creek

GML 91. Another source states GML 173L. The lease contained a quartz reef 10 inches thick, dipping north-west, or 60 degrees east in another source. The reef outcropped on the east face of a ridge, forming the highest summit of it, along a fault line. North-east to south-west trending reef.

Get Price

09 Jun 1936 - MINING AND METALS - Trove

To obtain data with a view to future underground working, Lancefield (W.A.) Gold Mine N.L. has put down a diamond drill at 300ft. north and 30 degrees cast ...

Get Price

Mt. Porter Mining Plans - ASX

2016-11-14  Mt. Porter Mining Plans Sydney, 15 November 2016: Ark Mines Ltd (ASX: AHK ... to treat Mt. Porter gold ore at the nearby Union Reef mill (see AHK’s previous ... MPRC068 9988.0 10003.0 546.7 90 60 60 RC A 10 12 2 1.83 1.12 1.12 MPOP035 ...

Get Price

Maiden 117,000oz, 16.9g/t, Gold Resource for Bonnie

2015-11-17  The Mineral Resource is reported above a 3.0g/t gold cut-off for the Main Quarry Reef lode, comprising: ... acquired 90% of the mining lease and in 2008 the remaining 10% was acquired. Since 2006 FML have drilled ... Quarry Reef) of 40 to 60 degrees.

Get Price

Doornkop Gold Mine - Johannesburg - Wikimapia

2012-11-8  Doornkop Gold Mine is owned and operated by Harmony (one of the world’s 10 largest gold mining companies) and is situated 30 kilometres west of Johannesburg, comprises a single shaft system of intermediate depth (maximum depth of 1 973m) and is serviced by the Doornkop carbon-in-pulp (CIP) Gold Plant. At Doornkop, both the Kimberley and South reefs are mined by means of narrow reef ...

Get Price

Types of Underground Mining Method Comparison

2017-3-16  In any discussion of Methods of Underground Mining Comparison, one is repeatedly confronted with the difficulty of dealing with so many variable conditions. It is not an exact science and in the choice of a method each varying factor has a certain

Get Price

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited - Exploration -

The Kirkland Lake - Larder Lake Mining District has a long history of exploration and gold mining dating back to the beginning of the 20th Century, producing approximately 47 million ounces of gold from 61 mines between 1911 and 2020, and currently hosts two operating mines. Agnico Eagle’s Kirkland Lake properties were assembled over 20 years ...

Get Price

South Africa Digs Out of Its Mining Crisis -

1991-4-24  Temperatures, which average 15 to 20 degrees C (59 to 68 degrees F) on the surface in summer, increase by 1 degree C for every 250 feet of depth in most of South Africa's gold mines.

Get Price

A geochemical study of the Theta Reef of the

The epigenetic gold deposits are situated at the eastern escarpment of the Eastern Transvaal Drakensberg, approximately 60 km away from the eastern rim of the Bushveld Igneous Complex. The Theta and Bevets Reef of the Frankfort Mining Complex occur within the Neoarchean dolomite of the Malmani Subgroup and the Paleoproterozoic Pretoria Group ...

Get Price

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited - Exploration -

The Kirkland Lake - Larder Lake Mining District has a long history of exploration and gold mining dating back to the beginning of the 20th Century, producing approximately 47 million ounces of gold from 61 mines between 1911 and 2020, and currently hosts two operating mines. Agnico Eagle’s Kirkland Lake properties were assembled over 20 years ...

Get Price

09 Jun 1936 - MINING AND METALS - Trove

To obtain data with a view to future underground working, Lancefield (W.A.) Gold Mine N.L. has put down a diamond drill at 300ft. north and 30 degrees cast ...

Get Price

Witwatersrand Consolidated Gold Resources Ltd.

2008-7-16  on similar mining operations in South Africa, using footwall haulages, cross-cuts to reef at 180 metre intervals and breast stoping by manual means utilizing pneumatic drills and scraper winches.

Get Price

Doornkop Gold Mine - Johannesburg - Wikimapia

2012-11-8  Doornkop Gold Mine is owned and operated by Harmony (one of the world’s 10 largest gold mining companies) and is situated 30 kilometres west of Johannesburg, comprises a single shaft system of intermediate depth (maximum depth of 1 973m) and is serviced by the Doornkop carbon-in-pulp (CIP) Gold Plant. At Doornkop, both the Kimberley and South reefs are mined by means of narrow reef ...

Get Price

Activity Update - Mount Adrah Gold

2014-6-27  the geometry and extent of high-grade gold reef style mineralisation in close proximity to the Hobbs Pipe gold deposit with a Mineral Resource of 770,000 oz of gold at various cut-off grades with 330,000 oz from 8.4 Mt at 1.1 g/t. Figure 1. Collar locations are shown in

Get Price

ARIS SUMMARY SHEET MINING DIVISION: Kamloops

2006-3-11  from Little Fort, Kamloops Mining Division British Columbia in the Eakin Creek designated placer area. The purpose of the survey u~as to test for the source of a known placer gold deposit. The results pr*oved extremely encouraging with previously undetected anomalies being appears to be a mineralized . ite reef or epithermal hot spring.

Get Price

South Africa Digs Out of Its Mining Crisis -

1991-4-24  Temperatures, which average 15 to 20 degrees C (59 to 68 degrees F) on the surface in summer, increase by 1 degree C for every 250 feet of depth in most of South Africa's gold mines.

Get Price

Broulan Reef Cla Lots 9 ft 10 - Conces 010

2017-1-17  degrees East and dips steeply south. The schist contains two sets of quartz veins, one strike^ North 10 to 20 degrees west and dips 45 tp 60 degrees east and the other set strikes North 50 degrees East and dips 55 tp 75 degrees south. The quartz is white to grey in color and contains less than 1# sulphides and some tourmaline in places.

Get Price

Mineral Deposit Value - How to Calculate the

Before you can calculate the potential mineral deposit value, you first need to gather some specific data regarding the ore body and the individual drill results.. This required data can be found in the mining company’s press releases in which they announce

Get Price